- How many times can new entrepreneurs participate? »
New entrepreneurs can only have 1 exchange in the programme and the exchange must always include the same parties (same new entrepreneur, host entrepreneur and Intermediary Organisations).
Exchanges can be extended up to a maximum total length of 6 months, providing that all parties agree, a written amendment of the financial agreement between the new entrepreneur and his/her Intermediary Organisation has been signed, the Intermediary Organisations has available budget and the extended part of the exchange still takes place within the activity period of the Intermediary Organisations involved.
- EU outermost regions and OCTs »
- Can I start an exchange with a host company working in a different sector to mine? »
- Who grants the financial support to new entrepreneurs? »
- Must the new entrepreneur find additional funds for his/her stay abroad? »
- Are legal entity forms of no profit cultural associations (NGOs) eligible? »
- How can I find a host entrepreneur? »
- Can a new entrepreneur from Switzerland participate in the programme? »
- Can I participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur if I live outside the European Union? »
- Can I participate in the programme even though my country of residence has no intermediary organisation working on the programme? »
- Can an independent professional (for instance, a lawyer) apply as an entrepreneur in the programme? »
- Can a family member, who is planning to take over a family enterprise, participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur? »
- Can the new entrepreneur be part of a cooperative? »
- Can I participate in the programme if my business exceeds 3 years of existence during my stay abroad? »