- How many times can new entrepreneurs participate? »
- EU outermost regions and OCTs »
- Can I start an exchange with a host company working in a different sector to mine? »
- Who grants the financial support to new entrepreneurs? »
- Must the new entrepreneur find additional funds for his/her stay abroad? »
- Are legal entity forms of no profit cultural associations (NGOs) eligible?
NGOs, non-profit making organisations, foundations and cooperatives can participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme providing they meet the micro, small and medium-sized enterprise definition set by the European Commission.
In addition, these bodies must be regularly engaged in an economic activity and show significant elements of entrepreneurship.
The responsible intermediary organisation will assess whether these criteria have been fulfilled.
- How can I find a host entrepreneur? »
- Can a new entrepreneur from Switzerland participate in the programme? »
- Can I participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur if I live outside the European Union? »
- Can I participate in the programme even though my country of residence has no intermediary organisation working on the programme? »
- Can an independent professional (for instance, a lawyer) apply as an entrepreneur in the programme? »
- Can a family member, who is planning to take over a family enterprise, participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur? »
- Can the new entrepreneur be part of a cooperative? »
- Can I participate in the programme if my business exceeds 3 years of existence during my stay abroad? »