Can I participate as a
You can participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur if:
are firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan;
- You have less than 3 years of total entrepreneurial experience.
Your (future) company or activity can be in any sector and there is no age
limit (Note: all participants must be over 18 years old).
However, you must also:
- Be a permanent resident in
one of the Participating Countries;
- Have a concrete project or
business idea, reflected in a business plan;
- Be motivated and committed
to collaborate during your stay with an experienced entrepreneur from
another Participating Country; be prepared to contribute
to the development of the host entrepreneur's business and make your
skills and competences available;
- Be ready to complement the
programme funds as needed to cover the costs of your stay abroad.