The European exchange programme for Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries.
The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
Who can participate?
- New entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have already started one within the last three years
- Experienced entrepreneurs who own or manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise in one of the Participating Countries
- New! Access2Markets (DG TRADE) portal
- Call for proposals - Apply for the COS-CLUSINT-2020-3-01 Clusters Go International
- Social innovation and social entrepreneurship research centre "Synthesis" (SEEDplus) new contact point for EYE in Cyprus
Highlight success story
Anamaria Papastieva (North Macedonia)
Ottavio Sgrosso (Italy)