- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
Entrepreneurs wishing to participate in the programme must choose an intermediary organisation (IO) in the country for which they full the permanent residence criteria. The IO will then act as a guide and contact throughout the application process and exchange.
A complete list of the active intermediary organisations involved in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme is available in the section "Your local contact point".
There is currently no intermediary organisations in Luxembourg. Entrepreneurs from Luxembourg can choose an intermediary organisation in another participating country.
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »