- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
Yes, the business plan is mandatory to participate in the programme as it is an essential part of the application that intermediary organisations evaluate when accepting new entrepreneurs.
The business plan does not need to be extensive but needs to contain relevant elements to demonstrate that the new entrepreneur has invested significant efforts and considerations to set up his/her company.
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »