- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
The Withdrawal Agreement foresees that the UK and persons or entities established in the UK remain eligible to participate in the current Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) 2014-2020 EU programmes, including Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programme.
This means that UK applicants and beneficiaries remain eligible for funding and can continue to take part in grants awarded under the current MFF until their end date, even if that is after the end of the transition period.This applies to existing grants, ongoing procedures and future calls even if the budgetary and/or legal commitment is made after 31 December 2020 on commitment appropriations under the 2014-2020 MFF.
- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »