- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
You are in the process of completing your registration for the programme and you cannot get through the step "Select your IO” on the last page of the registration form.
- Situation 1
You click on the field "Select an IO”, the geomap is displaying correctly but you can see only part of the IOs and not the one you want to select.
The reason for this is that the exchange months you selected at a previous step exceed the period during which the respective IO will be visible to the public. You have to contact your IO and ask for the "activity end date” of their organisation and fill in the availability period with months until the one specified by your IO.
- Situation 2
The geomap is shown and you see only numbers which are not located in the geographical area where you were expecting to see that organisation.You need to zoom out all numbers and navigate on the page with the help of the arrows until you find the Intermediary Organisation you wanted to choose. See how the icons look like here.
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »