- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
‘Permanent residence' is defined as:
- The place where the company of the applicant is registered, if the applicant has a registered company;
- If a company has several establishments in different EU Member States or other participating countries ( ) the entrepreneur should choose the country where he/she is based;
- The place where the applicant has spent 183 days or more in the course of the last 12 months, if the applicant does not have a registered company.
Note that if the applicant is currently living in a non-participating country, he/she will be considered as ineligible even if he/she fulfills the above rules in general.
Furthermore, host entrepreneurs who are currently residing in a different country from the country where their company is registered are not eligible to participate in the programme. Similarly, new entrepreneurs cannot have an exchange in the country where they are currently living, even if they have spent less than 6 months in that country.
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »