- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does the Covid-19 outbreak impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- How to recover a lost or forgotten EU Login password? »
- Where did the initiative come from? »
- What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- What are the programme’s objectives? »
- Who can participate? »
- Which countries can participate? »
- What is the European Union definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)? »
- What are the benefits for new entrepreneurs? »
- What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs? »
- Is there any funding available? »
The European Union foresees financial assistance for new entrepreneurs, which contributes to travel costs to and from the country of the stay and covers subsistence costs during the visit. This financial assistance is paid by the new entrepreneur's intermediary organisation and its amount is subject to the signed financial agreement between both parties.
The funding is based on payment of monthly lump sums to the entrepreneur in line with the maximum amount for the relevant country of the exchange (here) and the actual period that the new entrepreneur spends abroad collaborating with the host entrepreneur.
Further information about the monthly financial assistance is available in the section "Who can participate".
- Who is responsible for the management of the programme? »
- What is the link between the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and Erasmus Mundus for students? »
- What are the most important documents relevant to the programme? »
- What is a local contact point? »
- How to act as a local contact point? »
- May I participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme if I have already participated in other projects funded by the European Union, such as Erasmus Mundus for Students or Leonardo? »
- Do all entrepreneurs benefit from the funding? »