- Can I share my login credentials with an organisation that will arrange my application and participation in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- How much does the application and participation to the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme cost? »
- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does the Covid-19 outbreak impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- How to recover a lost or forgotten EU Login password? »
- Where did the initiative come from? »
- What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- What are the programme’s objectives? »
- Who can participate? »
- Which countries can participate? »
The programme is accessible to all European new and host entrepreneurs who have their permanent residence in the 27 European Union Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo*.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
Entrepreneurs from the EU outermost regions and the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) are also eligible to participate.
To participate in an exchange in one of the destinations outside of Europe (i.e. USA, Canada, Israel, Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea), new entrepreneurs must be citizens and residents of an EU Member State and/or the United Kingdom. Participation from new entrepreneurs with a different citizenship is for the moment not possible.
- What is the European Union definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)? »
- What are the benefits for new entrepreneurs? »
- What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs? »
- Is there any funding available? »
- Who is responsible for the management of the programme? »
- What is the link between the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and Erasmus Mundus for students? »
- What are the most important documents relevant to the programme? »
- What is a local contact point? »
- How to act as a local contact point? »
- May I participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme if I have already participated in other projects funded by the European Union, such as Erasmus Mundus for Students or Leonardo? »
- Do all entrepreneurs benefit from the funding? »