- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
Candidates are requested to submit a full business plan and a summary of the business plan.
– Your full business plan will only be read by the intermediary organisation of your choice assessing your application. It should be submitted in an official EU language that your intermediary organisation understands. It may also be reviewed by the European Commission/Support Office as part of a random check to verify that the eligibility criteria have been abided.
– The summary of your business plan should be submitted in the application form in English. Entrepreneurs and their intermediary organisations will be able to access your profile and summary of your business plan on the online database in order to determine whether a potential collaboration might be suitable for you and the host.
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »