- Is there a deadline to register? »
- How does Brexit impact the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme? »
- Difficulties selecting your Intermediary Organisation during the electronic application »
- What is the definition of permanent residence? »
- In which language should I submit my CV? »
- How do I find about intermediary organisations? »
- Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in the programme? »
- How does the selection procedure work? »
- In which language should I provide my business plan? »
- How can I be sure of the confidential treatment of my business plan? »
- Is the business plan mandatory to apply or a brief idea of the project is sufficient? »
- What is a business plan and where can I find a template? »
A business plan is a document that summarises the operational and financial objectives of one's business, with detailed schemes and budgets to achieve the business start-up.
The programme does not provide a business plan template. New entrepreneurs can choose the format they like and if they encounter any difficulty, they can contact their intermediary organisation for a more information and advice.
The business plan must contain:
- A clear and detailed description of the product or services on offer;
- A clear and detailed market analysis including a definition and assessment of the target market, a competitor analysis, marketing and sales plane;
- A 2 year financial plan, including a break even analysis.