- How to recover a lost or forgotten EU Login password? »
- Where did the initiative come from? »
- What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- What are the programme’s objectives? »
- Who can participate? »
- Which countries can participate? »
The programme is accessible to all European new and host entrepreneurs who have their permanent residence in one of 28 European Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
Entrepreneurs from the EU outermost regions and the Oversears Countries and Territories (OCTs) are also eligible to participate.
Please note that participation in the programme is not based on nationality but on fulfilling the programme's eligibility critieria with regards to permanent residence in one of the participating countries.
- What is the European Union definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)? »
- What are the benefits for new entrepreneurs? »
- What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs? »
- Is there any funding available? »
- Who is responsible for the management of the programme? »
- What is the link between the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and Erasmus Mundus for students? »
- What are the most important documents relevant to the programme? »
- What is a local contact point? »
- How to act as a local contact point? »
- May I participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme if I have already participated in other projects funded by the European Union, such as Erasmus Mundus for Students or Leonardo? »
- Do all entrepreneurs benefit from the funding? »