- How to recover a lost or forgotten ECAS password? »
If you want to recover your ECAS password, go to https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/erasmusentrepreneurs/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.welcome.
Open the EU-Login- Sign In page. Enter your email address and click Next.
Click "Lost your password?”
Enter the CAPTCHA code and click "Get a password”
You will receive an e-mail with a link to set up a new password. Please click on the link within the allowed time frame (only active for 1.5hours), otherwise a new password reset procedure will be required.
- Where did the initiative come from? »
- What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- What are the programme’s objectives? »
- Who can participate? »
- Which countries can participate? »
- What is the European Union definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)? »
- What are the benefits for new entrepreneurs? »
- What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs? »
- Is there any funding available? »
- Who is responsible for the management of the programme? »
- What is the link between the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and Erasmus Mundus for students? »
- What are the most important documents relevant to the programme? »
- What is a local contact point? »
- How to act as a local contact point? »
- May I participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme if I have already participated in other projects funded by the European Union, such as Erasmus Mundus for Students or Leonardo? »
- Do all entrepreneurs benefit from the funding? »